Vancouver Park Board COVID Pandemic Information: https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/coronavirus-affected-park-facilities-and-services.aspx
- At Dunbar we aim to run all scheduled programs, but sometimes we need to change or cancel on short notice. If this happens, we do our best to notify all attendees, and we will provide refunds for the cancelled classes. When possible, we will also run make-up classes at the end of a session.
- We encourage everyone to register early to avoid cancellations or changes due to insufficient registration.
- All programs refunds are subjected to a $10 administrative fee.
- Multi Date Programs – Pro-rated refund will be issued 48 hours prior to the 2nd class (minus administrative fee).
- Court Rentals Program – Refund will be issued 48 hours prior to program date (minus administrative fee).
- Programs cancelled or changed by Dunbar CC – Full refund for applicable class(es) (no administrative fee).
- Some programs may have different cancellation policies. These will be noted in the course description.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
In the course of providing programs and services, the Dunbar Community Centre Association collects personal information of our members and other individuals participating in classes, workshops, projects, events, or renting the facility. This information may be used for communication purposes regarding current or upcoming events, matters affecting the operations of the Dunbar Community Centre or the Dunbar Community Centre Association or its members, processing payments, statistical or human resource purposes, or for the provision of programs or services. We respect the importance of protecting the personal information that we collect. For information on our privacy policies and practices or to contact our Privacy Officer, please call: 604-222-6060 or contact the Front Desk.